Thursday, February 28, 2013

Snow Days

In case you haven't heard, here in the Midwest we've had A LOT of snow.  I've always loved the snow, but most people are cursing it.  Our little girls have really enjoyed it.  And yes, I was the crazy mom running back and forth on the patio in my sweats and house shoes trying to snap some decent pictures of the little ones.

It's a little hard to walk through the snow when it's taller than your knees.

Baby girl had about three minutes of sledding fame. 

Sometimes it was a little hard to get a great picture from my location on the patio, but I misplaced my snow boots and was not venturing out into the yard in my house shoes. 

She's all cheeks. 

Daddy stopped to say hello as she watched from the inside. 

Not an easy sled to pull in such deep snow. 

Watching out the back door. 

Abby enjoying herself. 

Grace enjoying herself. 

The crazy mom is reflected in the glass. 




Snow angels. 

It's a little hard to swing when the snow is so deep but she managed. 

Our "sledding hill" 

Grace was a big fan of snacking on the snow. 

Splat 

Abby's version of a snow blower. 

Daddy's version of a snow blower. 

Whew, it was a lot of work clearing this driveway with my Fisher Price lawn mower!

If you've had snow, hope you've dug out.  Stay warm!!


No comments:

Post a Comment