Monday, November 12, 2012

Thirty Days Of Thankfulness - Day Twelve


  I've set a goal for myself for the month of November.  I want to focus on everything I have that I should be thankful for.  I don't focus on this enough.  I think about the things I don't have that I wish I did, or the things that I do have that I regret.  Therefore, every day I am going to think about everything I have that I should be thankful for.  I'm going to reflect on everything I'm thankful for, and help others in my family do the same.

Day Twelve

I'm thankful that we have such a wonderful children's hospital in our city.  All three of our girls have had to visit it at one point or another in their little lives, and I always feel better having one of their specialized doctors taking a look at our girls.  Today Abby is scheduled to visit because there is a concern that she may need glasses.  

No comments:

Post a Comment