Friday, October 19, 2012

The Great Pumpkin Muffin

At our house we looovvveee pumpkin muffins!  I enjoy making my family breakfast because it brings us all together to start the day.  However, we three little ones I need something quick and easy.  So here we go, the simplest yummiest pumpkin muffin you will ever sample.

All you need for these little guys is this:


Mix one egg and one teaspoon of vanilla.

Add one can of pumpkin.

Mix in one box of yellow cake mix.

I keep this on hand in my kitchen. Brown sugar, cinnamon, and sugar. Used this to top off my muffins.
 
Fill your muffin cups and top with brown sugar, cinnamon, and sugar if you so wish.  Pop these babies in the oven and 20-25 minutes later you will have a scrumptious little muffin.

No adventure in my kitchen would be complete without help from my elves.

Baby E decided she needed to nap, so the biggest one decided to borrow her chair.

Whenever my kids have something sweet for breakfast I make them eat eggs.  This is how I justify giving them something sweet, they have to eat a little protein to balance it out.  Abby is the certified egg maker at our house.

Breakfast is served.

Whip yourself up some of these little goodies, you won't be sorry!!
 
Let's break it down one more time:
1 box of yellow cake mix
1 can of pumpkin
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 egg
 
Mix it all together, fill your muffin cups, bake at 350 for 20-25 min.  If you want a crumbly like topping, add cinnamon, sugar, and brown sugar before baking. 
 
 
Today you can find my recipe over at the Country Cook.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment