- Abby turned 2. My charming middle daughter. She who is most like me. Let's hope those terrible two's are about to come to an end.
- Last Halloween was the first year both of my girls walked through the neighborhood trick-or-treating. Minnie Mouse and Cinderella had such a good time. Abby was a trouper. Wouldn't ride in the stroller or let anyone carry her.
- My Aunt married a wonderful man who brings her such happiness, and adds another great personality to our family.
- In November we had so much to be thankful for. God had already given us two beautiful healthy girls and our third baby was on the way.
- Grace turned 4. Wow. Didn't seem possible. It felt like I had just brought her home from the hospital not long before.
- Another Christmas came and went. I love Christmas. It's my absolute favorite time of the year.
- We found out we were having our third girl. We were both so excited. My Dad on the other hand was a little disappointed. I remember him saying, "are they sure" after the sonogram results.
- In preparation for our third baby we moved Grace into the spare room and gave her a "big girl room".
- I experienced labor for the first time with our third child. So thankful I had c-sections.
- I was able to stay home on maternity leave for most of the summer. I treasure the memories I have from the summer.
- Grace and I got Abby potty trained.
- Emma was baptized.
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
I may be another year older, but I have had such a wonderful year that I don't view it as a bad thing. I must have really celebrated my 32 birthday because that's about the time I got pregnant with Baby Emma. Here are some other highlights that made my 32nd year so fabulous: